iMovie 4- 2GB limit

sb videovideo at mac.com
Fri Jan 30 08:42:54 PST 2004

The 2GB file limit we are referring to is to import a file, not from a
camera.
Say if someone were to give you an external hard drive with some qt movies
on it, each movie file being bigger than 2GB. imovie will not import. You
get a file error message.

Importing from a camera does the virtual cutting into chunks automatically,
so no problems.

 sb