[MacDV] Re: Snow Tow Car

Steve Hussey shush at rockisland.com
Fri Jan 30 10:12:29 PST 2004

>> control click on the link and save link to disk. Should bring the movie
>> local then you can play it with what every you have that opens window media
>> files...
>>
>> Donna
>>

> Real Player..Quick Time?

Windows Media Player for Mac. I have the OS X version, clicking the link
opened and then played the movie. Frankly I wished I hadn't bothered... ;-)

.WMV files are Microsoft's proprietary format for streaming web video and
very applications on Mac can play them. Even fewer can convert them to
something useful that can be edited.

Steve

--
For over 300 articles about 4D on one CD - visit www.dimensionsmag.com
If you are new to 4D - visit www.jumpstart-4D.com

The lyf so short - the craft so long to lerne
"Never confuse information with knowledge."
"Think twice - code once."