[MacDV] Re: Windows Media Player

Donna B blktauna at shawstudios.com
Sat Jan 31 19:48:25 PST 2004

> I have both versions of WMP installed (7.x and 9.0). If one doesn't
> play it, the other will. And if neither does, VLC does.
>
> -- Erica

Erica's right. VLC is the stuff. Plays better than Windoze Media. I
understand the blackness is from the codec used to encode it on the windoze
side.

Donna
C'mere ya big blond beauty - Starsky to Hutch
Well, we have each other... - Illya Kuryakin to Napoleon Solo
So you and me are a mobile ghetto eh? - Bodie to Doyle

"Sure, he looks good naked and handcuffed with his pants down around his
ankles, but who doesn't?"

blktauna at shawstudios.com
http://girlsguidetohkmovies.com - The Girls Guide to Hong Kong Movies(c)
http://www.chow-sing-chi.com - Stephen Chow Sing Chi