Problems With DVDxDVPro

Neil Bennett ibenz at mac.com
Thu Jul 1 09:26:53 PDT 2004

Hi,
I submitted a question to you recently about converting the contents of
a DVD into a file that I could import into iMovie 4.
The advice suggested that I try a piece of software called DVDxDVPro.
Having purchased the software I have to say that I'm quite disappointed
with the results. The sound is no where near as good as the original
DVD, and the picture quality deteriorates when there is any movement in
the movie. It produces horizontal lines/picture break up on any aspect
of the film footage that is moving around.
Have I done something incorrectly, or is this the sort of result that I
should have expected?
Thanks again
Neil
PS The version of DVDxDVPro that I am using is 1.022