Adobe Premiere 6.5 Mac for sale

sb videovideo at mac.com
Tue Jul 6 07:49:39 PDT 2004

Premiere is the video editing application. Encore is the DVD authoring
application.

Adobe dropped Mac support from Premiere after v.6.5 and changed the name to
Premiere Pro for the PC.

Encore is also PC only software.

If you have a Mac you would probably use Apple's Final Cut Express or Pro
and Apple's iDVD or DVD Studio Pro.

Regards,

 sb