[MacDV] Re: Adobe Premiere 6.5 Mac for sale

Claire Hart hart at arn.net
Tue Jul 6 08:41:57 PDT 2004

I've been on this list because I want to understand more about digital
video.  However, I've only experimented with iMovie.  I do have a
miniDV camera, but I don't yet have the hardware to support iDVD, but I
have a G4 powerbook on the way.  The term "editing" seems
self-explanatory, but what does "authoring" mean in comparison?  Having
ONLY worked with iMovie, I don't know anything at this point beyond
that realm.

Thanks,
Claire