[MacDV] Re: Adobe Premiere 6.5 Mac for sale

Claire Hart hart at arn.net
Tue Jul 6 11:21:51 PDT 2004

O.k. - I learned something today.  I did not know there was a
difference between editing and authoring.  I guess I thought they were
synonyms.  I am anxiously awaiting my powerbook, which will have FCE
preinstalled.  I also have a miniDV that we bought about a year and a
half ago, in addition to a Fuji digital camera that was my
birthday/Christmas gift this year.  I'm looking forward to playing with
it all when the powerbook arrives.

Thanks,
Claire