[MacDV] re hard drive enclosure

Gerhard Kuhn gerhardk at mac.com
Thu Jul 8 05:27:19 PDT 2004

http://www.dvshop.ca/drives/cases.html

I think you are a fellow Canadian so this site will be of interest to
you since these cases are priced in Canadian $ and shipped from within
Canada, a real advantage for you since you don't have to pay any
charges for crossing the border.  The other advantage is if you ever
need warranty work it is much easier not to have to ship back to U.S
and then back to you couriers charge big every-time the border is
crossed.

Gerhard