[MacDV] Re: movie length

R B Williams brucewll at comcast.net
Mon Jul 12 05:14:00 PDT 2004

Absolutely - movie length doesn't matter with Final Cut Express since you can choose how
much of your project is loaded in the timeline in a particular editing session. Work on
a short sequence with no processor delays and then string them together for the final
project export. I still use a G3 500 laptop when I need to be on location.

R.B.