beachballs and movie length

Carter Tomassi carter at messyoptics.com
Mon Jul 12 14:50:08 PDT 2004

If you have made lots of edits it helps to save the iMovie file,
duplicate it, and work on the dupe. In my experience, this gets rid of
the excess trims and puts your clips in order on your drive. Not that
FCE is not a wonderful thing, especially if you can get it at $99.

Carter (who edits in After Effects because he likes doing things the
hard way) Tomassi