[MacDV] SuperDrive Firmware

Mark M. Florida markf at squareblue.com
Fri Jul 16 08:44:06 PDT 2004

The sad thing is, the 104 *is* a 2x drive.  The problem is the media.  Most
media you get these days only burns at 1x on the 103 and 104 drives.  If you
have access to a Windoze box, you can update to the latest "official"
firmware from Pioneer and get 2x burning back on more varieties/brands of
media.

- Mark