Lots of Mac stuff to unload!!!

chris at beliefpictures.ca chris at beliefpictures.ca
Fri Jul 16 12:05:18 PDT 2004

Hey,

I've got the following Mac and Apple related stuff I want to unload. It is
taking up too much space in my house.

Apple iBook G3/500 SNOW

This is non-functioning. The board needs to be replaced. Perhaps you could
use for parts or repair. The hard drive and RAM and CD-ROM drive are all
still good. The HD is 15GB and RAM 384MB RAM. You also get the Yo-Yo
adapter so please make an offer!!

I have 2 UMAX C500 Mac clones. Each of them comes with 16MB RAM and a 2GB
hard drive. Please make an offer. One of these have the original Mac OS.

Apple Mac OS 9.1 CD. This is an original. Not a copy. Make an offer!!

Final Draft 4.1 for Macintosh. This comes with manual and CD and key disk.
You can upgrade to 7.0 for a very low cost!

Norton Utilities 7.0 for Mac OS. Make an offer!

If you are interested in any of these items please e-mail me at:
chris at beliefpictures.ca