Panasonic DVX-100A

chris at beliefpictures.ca chris at beliefpictures.ca
Sun Jul 25 06:19:01 PDT 2004

Kathi,

I am well aware of the DVX-100 and it's image quality. I think shooting 24p
is every filmmaker's dream. It looks so close to film and HD. The Canon
GL-1 used can be had for around $1200.00 CDN or so the Panasonic DVX-100 is
around $4800.00 I believe. Quite a difference in price difference. Maybe
when I qualify for a production grant someday I may cionsider it but of
course by that happens something even better will be out.

Cheers!

Chris