Screen capture in OSX

Paul Knight paul.knight at internet.co.nz
Mon Jul 26 04:08:29 PDT 2004

>From: "Fabian Ius" <Fabian_Ius at edu.yorku.ca>
>
>We're trying to create a manual for students using iMovie in OSX and
>we don't know how to capture the screen/window using this Operating
>System?
>
>Please help!
>
>Thanks !

SnapzPro is designed for this purpose.  It will make a movie out of
screen activity (not just still screen captures) including audio
input:
Rochester, NY -- July 9, 2004 -- Ambrosia Software, Inc. announced
today the release of Snapz Pro X 2.0.1.  This minor revision, which
is free to registered users of Snapz Pro X 2.0.x, may be downloaded
here:

  http://www.AmbrosiaSW.com/utilities/snapzprox/
Snapz Pro X is a quantum leap in video capture technology, adroitly
capturing full motion video of anything on your screen at a
blistering pace, complete with digital audio, and an optional
microphone voiceover.  Think of it as a digital video camera for your
screen.   If a picture is worth a thousand words, imagine how
priceless a movie would be for getting your point across.  Snapz Pro
X makes short work of making training videos, producing product
demos, creating tutorials, archiving streaming video, and anything
else you can think of.

Find out why companies like Apple Computer, Inc., Adobe Systems Inc.,
Macromedia, Inc., and countless others rely on Snapz Pro X 2.0 when
they need to convey an idea effectively.  Find out why average users
are taking full motion video screen captures rather than the static
screenshots of old.  Join the video capture revolution, download
Snapz Pro X 2.0 today:

Snapz Pro X 2.0 costs $69.  Upgrades from Snapz Pro X 1.0 w/ movie
capture are $20.  This upgrade is free to registered Snapz Pro X 2.0
users.
--
from Paul Knight
(JapanEd)  <www.japaned.com>