[MacDV] Re: importing VCD

Peter Payne peter2 at jlist.com
Mon Jul 26 17:07:46 PDT 2004

Go to Version Tracker and search for Mac VCD X. For SOME odd reason
the author has kept the version that allows you to save VCD movies as
MOV files, which is 4.2.0 (for me at least), off the site, only
sending it to you if you ask for it. Hopefully this is fixed by now,
but if the version linked to from VT isn't this correct one, contact
the artist and ask for the version that allows saving. I only use it
to rip VCDs into movies that I can watch at my leisure. (It's not a
perfect solution since the movies are all 650 mb in size regardless
of how long they end up being, but better than toting the movies all
over with me).
--
J-LIST http://www.jlist.com

Interested in my life in Japan? See the Peter Payne homepage at
http://www.peterpayne.net/