ilife book

Jim Heid jim at heidsite.com
Tue Jul 27 08:50:08 PDT 2004

On 7/27/04 8:40 AM, Scott Baldwin <sbaldwin at san.rr.com> wrote:

> Well there is already a book (and seminar) available for the new iapps,
> written by Jim Heid.  You can download a 16 page preview here:

>http://www.iday2003.com/

Actually, that 16-page PDF is an update that I released LAST year, when
Apple released iTunes 4 and the Music Store.

Don't let that stop you from downloading it, but to get excerpts (PDF and
video) from the new iLife '04 edition of my book and instructional DVD, go
here:

http://www.macilife.com/about/

Thanks for the mention, Scott!

Best,