Looking for a good useable Mac that works!

chris at beliefpictures.ca chris at beliefpictures.ca
Tue Jul 27 12:47:44 PDT 2004

Hey,

Does such a thing exist? My Blue and White G3 blew! You all knew that. That
piece of crap from Urban Computers was a mutulated piece of garbage! That
doesn't work! I purchased what I thought was a nice 17-inch Sony monitor on
eBay it now does not accept a video signal. I purchased 2 UMAX C500's that
are garbage. I have learned eBay is nothing but a glorified junk yard sale!
Cana nyone direct me to a repuable Mac dealer in Canada? Are they around?

Chris