[MacDV] UN_subscribe

Michael Winter winter at mac.com
Wed Jul 28 07:35:00 PDT 2004

On Jul 28, 2004, at 8:04 AM, Jackie Lane wrote:

> I sent several emails yesterday requesting to unsubscribe from this
> list.  It seems it resubscribed each time, and I get 4-5 duplicates of
> every email.  I had over 150 this morning.  Please take my account off
> this list.

 From the link posted at the bottom of every message:

"6. How can I remove my name from MacDV list?
  Send email to <MacDV-OFF at lists.themacintoshguy.com> to be removed from
the list.

If you have problems unsubscribing, email
<listmom at lists.themacintoshguy.com>."

If you've been sending email to the correct address (the MacDV-OFF
address) and it isn't unsubscribing you make sure you're sending it
using the same email account you used to subscribe. Otherwise you'll
need to email the listmom (see above).

-Mike