[MacDV] do you have a problem?

Michael Winter winter at mac.com
Wed Jul 28 07:38:07 PDT 2004

On Jul 28, 2004, at 9:31 AM, charles thompson wrote:

> Why is my email account being flooded with digests of old messages,
> dating back to 2002 and 2003.  I received 120 digests today, as I have
> for the past three days.  I think you may have been caaptured by a
> worm.

I don't know for sure, but people on other lists at
lists.themacintoshguy.com have been having similar difficulties (mostly
with digest subscribers). Its been assumed from what I've seen, that
there's a problem at the server end.

Like I said, I don't know for sure -I haven't been having any problems
(I subscribe to individual messages).

-Mike