DVD-R question

Dennis R. Cohen drcohen at mac.com
Thu Jul 29 14:07:40 PDT 2004

On 7/27/04 at 11:16 AM, "Mark M. Florida" <markf at squareblue.com>
transmitted the following electronic message:

>You can either pay out the nose for 2x media (TDK 2x media works good,
>but costs about $2.50 per disc), or figure out how to install an 8x
>drive in your iMac (I'm sure there are pages on the 'net to show how
>to do this -- maybe http://www.xlr8yourmac.com/).

I don't know where you're purchasing TDK 2x media, but they're ripping
you off badly at $2.50/DVD-R. I can purchase a 25 disk spindle at CostCo
for their standard price of under $1/disk (less, when they have a
promotion like the current "buy one get one free") Similarly, I
purchased a 25 disc spindle at Fry's for $19.99 on a recent sale.

--
Dennis R. Cohen
FileMaker Pro 7 Bible (Sept 2004)