[MacDV] Flood of old digests

Beverly Woods tradmusic at earthlink.net
Thu Jul 29 14:57:03 PDT 2004

>> I got up this morning to find 130 digests of this list in my inbox,
>> containing messages dated over a year ago.
>>
> No problem here...Maybe your ISP has a problem??

I got them too. This message I'm replying to is in Digest #3549. Considering
that Sunday the 18th we were at #2772, you have some idea what those of us
in digest mode have been wading through. I chose to wait it out since I
enjoy the list and didn't know what I'd miss if I unsubbed, or even if
unsubbing would work. Anyway, nice to be in the same time frame with all of
you again.  :-)

Beverly