[MacDV] Little Tiny 40Gig

Video International videoint at jb3.so-net.ne.jp
Sun Jun 6 22:10:14 PDT 2004

Colin,

I purchased a 2.5" drive for video use and after some research, I went
with the Hitachi (IBM) 7K60 (60GB 7200RPM 8MB cache). It outperforms
many 3.5" drives:

http://www.barefeats.com/fire39.html

I installed it into a Wiebetech Firewire 800 (with FW400 & USB2 ports)
enclosure:

http://www.wiebetech.com/

and am very satisfied with both it's performance and handy size.
Especially it's size as I use it between two computers.

Rick