Little Tiny 40Gig

Gordon B. Alley galley at texas.net
Mon Jun 7 05:50:04 PDT 2004

On the other hand, I never had any luck capturing from my Canon ZR 40
to an external FireWire drive with iMovie on my iMac G4 800, whether
the camcorder was daisy-chained with that drive or not.

The last time I tried it (at least a year ago), the iMovie Help still
had a statement about problems capturing to external drives from
Canon camcorders, but that statement doesn't seem to be in the Help
for iMovie 4. So, maybe its been fixed with recent versions of
iMovie. Or maybe it's just that the current model Canon cameras don't
exhibit the problem anymore.

--Gordon

--
Gordon Alley  <*>