where's the list?

David Cole themixguy at mac.com
Sat Jun 12 11:40:50 PDT 2004

Answering my own post:

After much spinning of the beach ball, the list DID show up and I was
able to search it (also, after much spinning beach ball action). So
it's there, just maybe on a slow server?

What I was curious about:

The proper procedure for copying an iDVD created DVD. Use "Disk Copy"
and create a disk image first? I've got to make dozens of copies of a
school video. Thanks for any info.

-DC