iMovie question

Richard Gilmore rgilmor at uwo.ca
Tue Jun 15 07:14:05 PDT 2004

Hi everyone,

I'm working on this guy's PAL video and I just dumped all the raw footage into
iMovie (174 clips) anyway half the clips are of one thing the other half
something completely different. How do I create a new iMovie project for the
second set of clips? There's no save-as command that I could see so I created a
new blank project and dragged the clips into the media folder but when I open
it I get a message saying the clips do not belong in this project and do I want
to trash them or leave them alone. Either way they don't show up in the new
project's clips. What am I doing wrong?

thanx

Richard

--