[MacDV] Re: MXProDV

R B Williams brucewll at comcast.net
Thu Jun 17 15:19:43 PDT 2004

We capture directly from the MxProDV to a Pyro DV (portable firewire direct drive)

You can then daisy chain to capture into a Powerbook running Final Cut Software at the
same time, but I wouldn't do that as the only recording!

The Videonics board works straight to a Canon XL1s too, so I would have thought any
minidv cam could record via the firewire in. Sorry, but I don't have any Sony equipment
to troubleshoot.

R.B.