JVC GRDV 800 and Apple

Gordon B. Alley galley at texas.net
Wed Jun 23 07:07:33 PDT 2004

On Tue, 22 Jun 2004 12:48:26 -0700, <illovox at comcast.net> wrote:
>on 6/22/04 7:28 AM, Gordon B. Alley at galley at texas.net wrote:
>
>>  On Mon, 21 Jun 2004 12:21:00 -0700, <illovox at comcast.net> wrote:
>>>=20
>>>  on 6/21/04 5:50 AM, ksay11081 at mac.com at ksay11081 at mac.com wrote:
>>>=20
>>>=20
>>>  link is no good.  Anyone else with a good link?
>>=20
>>  The link is wrapped, so it may go into the browser with an extra %20
>>  in it. the following link will take you there:
>>=20
>  > <http://tinyurl.com/2v9tw>
>
>that link took me to:
>
>Canon Optura 10 - Mini DV Digital Camcorder - 1.3 MP Digital
>Photo=A0-=A08529A001AA

That's where the line-wrapped link was pointing to.

While on the subject of DV Camcorders at low prices, I just got a
periodic mailing from Overstock.com. Here's a page on their site
showing substantial discounts on numerous digital camcorders. I've
purchased other merchandise from them in the past with no complaints.

<http://www.overstock.com/cgi-bin/d2.cgi?PAGE=CATLIST&PRO_SUB_CAT=875&PRO_SSUB_CAT=2638>

If that wraps and doesn't work for you, here's the tiny version:
<http://tinyurl.com/3dunz>

--
Gordon Alley  <*>
<mailto:galley at texas.net>