[MacDV] Re: iMovie 3.0.3 Audio sync issues

Chips Otoole frogblenderinc at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 23 19:59:49 PDT 2004

Thanks for the advice (sorry it took me awhile to reply). However, I'm now
stuck wherein I can't even export to my camera from iMovie. I seem to be
connected, I go to export, and after spinning it's wheels for a few seconds
(I can hear the camera reacting, and importing seems to work), I get a
'iMovie lost connection to camera' error. Can't find any support info on
this issue anywhere (seems to be a theme for Apple frankly). Any ideas?

On another note, I've been using iMovie for a year or so, and generally have
had very few problems. Seems like a bunch of issues started after upgrading
to Panther (did the archive & install path). I'm a Mac convert, primarily
for its video capabilities. But I'm starting to lose faith. Can I hope for
better performance with FCP?

Thanks,
Scott