[MacDV] Formac Devideon DVD burner

Rod Duncan roduncan at telus.net
Mon Jun 28 20:04:29 PDT 2004

Run don't walk away from Devideon. Buy a bare
Pioneer drive and install it into a separate box
with Toast. That's what I ended up doing. I
bought one of their drives and returned it. I
don't like anything about the company of their
software. They and their software was below any
standard I was prepared to accept.

My 2 cents.

Rod