[MacDV] Re: Formac Devideon DVD burner

Donald C. Tully drdon at mwt.net
Tue Jun 29 11:02:54 PDT 2004

I too purchased a Devideon burner and echo Rod's comments about Formac
software and support.  I had big problems using the Formac software and got
no meaningful support from Formac. I finally purchased Toast Titanium and my
problems went away.  I have no complaints about the burner but if you buy
one, also plan to purchase Toast.

Just has a thought...My experience is about 6 months old. Maybe there's a
new version of their software.