[MacDV] Re: Final Cut Pro versions

Scott M. Tolbert passthehatnews at earthlink.net
Wed Jun 30 08:16:52 PDT 2004

Apple said that a commercial upgrade installer would upgrade an academic
version? That is not what I've read on the web. I'm out of school so I am no
longer eligible for education pricing. When I was upgrading FCP 2 academic
to FCP 3, I was still in school so I went with academic full version and
sold the old version because I would have had to pay full price to upgrade.
There was no upgrade path from academic to commercial. I would love to hear
if anyone has actually used an upgrade version to upgrade an academic
version.

--

 Sincerely,

    Scott M. Tolbert