[MacDV] Re: Abes of Maine

James Asherman jimash at optonline.net
Mon Mar 1 14:47:04 PST 2004

sb wrote:

>Someone asked why the camera stores all seemed to be in the same
>neighborhood.
>Nothing else meant or implied.

All well and good, except they really are not all in the same
neighborhood, though I will grant that the blocks around B+H are in fact
Chock-a-Block with camera and electronics stores they are certainly not
all manned by Hassids. Nor is that Flatbush or Brooklyn, it is Manhattan.
As I pointed out another of these "back of the magazine" establishments
Beach Camera, is here in New Jersey.. They are not Hassids either, but
what a hole! order on the phone.
Jim