DVD buffer underrun

Gordon B. Alley galley at texas.net
Tue Mar 2 07:31:41 PST 2004

I often log out and log back in while holding down the shift key when
I am about to encode and burn a DVD. This keeps most non-essential
apps and other software that automatically start at login from doing
so.

Start holding the shift key just before typing the Return at the end
of the login password, and keep holding it until the desktop has
appeared and disk activity has stopped.

Afterwards, log out and log back in normally to get everything running again.

--Gordon

--
Gordon Alley  <*>
<mailto:galley at texas.net>