Can iDVD or iMovie import VIDEO_TS stuff?

W T McCain III list at mccaingroup.com
Wed Mar 3 16:38:42 PST 2004

Long story long:

My wedding video was on a DVC-PRO tape. I had a local shop burn it to
a DVD. It works, sort of. The menu is a generic piece of crap. Even
though they did put chapter markers in the appropriate places, there
is no scene selection menu. So, I love the video, I just want to
rework the menu with a theme in iDVD. How can I do this? Will I have
to import into iMovie then go to iDVD? Or can I import something into
iDVD? I have played around with it, and iDVD and iMovie don't seem to
recognize anything in the VIDEO_TS folder. I would appreciate your
help. Thanks!

WT