Final Cut Pro

Scott Wm Eastman FunnyBoy at netnet.net
Fri Mar 5 07:12:44 PST 2004

Hello All!

I co-worker of mine had a copy of Final Cut Pro 3 on his machine and we're
working on a project together.  He gave me a "copy" of the program to
install on my machine so I could work on the project at home, rather than
having to come into his place after work... The thing is, when I try to
install it I get as far as the Final Cut Pro Serialization and when I enter
the number, nothing happens when I click OK.

Is there a step or trick I'm missing?

:o)
Scott

--
I'm not a coward, I've just never been tested.
I'd like to think that if I was, I would pass.

                                                        - Bosstones