[MacDV] Final Cut Pro

R B Williams brucewll at comcast.net
Fri Mar 5 06:23:42 PST 2004

Here's what I know about FCP under OS X. It's made so you can't install from a copy -
only original CD / DVD media. A workaround is to use an external harddrive and install a
second copy to that at the main mac. I just clone the system and all.

Legally, you need your own registration # for your machine if used by different people
(even while sharing a project).

R.B.