[MacDV] Steadicam after the fact ?

R B Williams brucewll at comcast.net
Mon Mar 8 12:29:21 PST 2004

Here's something I discovered just last week - some mini dv cameras can digitally compensate for camera jitter on playback! You lose some quality since the process works by enlarging the center of the image slightly (making the edges off screen for drifting in either axis). It's a real time solution, though, which makes it very usable when time is of the essence.

R.B.