iDVD compatibility enabler

Laine Lee llee at moss.utsa.edu
Tue Mar 9 10:46:39 PST 2004

Didn't spend much time searching, so please pardon if already posted.

Did y'all see this?

http://forum.firmware-flash.com/viewtopic.php?t=23370

I tried it on a Quicksilver and had no problems except that I was prompted
to create the disk image again after one was already done.

Here's what I did.

Downloaded the HPfurz.sit.hqx file attached to the 4th message of the
discussion thread, expanded the archive and dragged the two files named
Pfurz and Hurz into my home folder to copy them there. Didn't rename them.

Launched iDVD, completed a project, clicked the burn button once to reveal
the black and yellow radioactive symbol button, held down the control key
and clicked the button again.

--
Laine Lee
llee at lonestar.utsa.edu