iDVD compatibility enabler

ksay11081 at mac.com ksay11081 at mac.com
Tue Mar 9 14:43:38 PST 2004

Thanks for your response.  I'm using iDVD3 and iMovie3.  Is this a sign
that I need to upgrade to v.4?  Because today, I noticed I'm now having
problems playing the DV movie on my TV monitor.  I've used my Canon ZR,
Panasonic DVR953 and my Sony Converter as pass through devices but all
I get is a stuttered play back that flashes between pixalated,
fragmented video and black screen.  Yet, whenever I stop the player I
get a perfect freeze frame of the video.  I'm confused.