[MacDV] QuickTime Details

Mark M. Florida markf at squareblue.com
Thu Mar 11 15:25:27 PST 2004

Your friend probably needs to update to QuickTime 6 -- that's the latest
version, and it's available for OS 9.

http://www.apple.com/quicktime/download/

But yeah, like James said, it's probably an issue with whatever codec you're
using for your movies.  If you're using MPEG4, that's a QT 6-only codec.
Sorensen 3 will work on QuickTime 5, and it's a really nice, high-quality
codec -- maybe give that a try?

2 cents.

- Mark