[MacDV] iMovie Sound ?

Ken Poppers kpoppers at comcast.net
Sun Mar 14 10:36:16 PST 2004

DeMuxing is splitting a qt video into audio and video tracks.  I
learned about this when I tried repeatedly and unsuccessfully to import
a short .mpg into an iMovie I was creating.  I learned that after
demuxing I could import both and have the audio and video rejoined as
separate (but equal?) tracks.  I use a program called bbDEMUX, which I
found through a google search.  It was awhile ago, but I think my
parameters were "mac demux"