[off-topic] Mac question: All USB related goes on and off

Dennis A. Amith nt2099 at sbcglobal.net
Tue Mar 16 20:29:41 PST 2004

Hi everyone,

This past month my Mac G4 700 tends to lose it's USB signal and I have to
keep removing and then plugging the USB back. It's a hassle when my mouse or
keyboard dies, then having to keep that routine going.  I usually have my
computer on 24/7, never shut it down, I put it on sleep mode when I'm not
doing anything but was wondering if anyone has had this problem or no what
can cause my USB devices to keep shutting off (is it power supply, memory or
processor related)?

- daa