[MacDV] Help! Can't get my DVD Studio Pro project to fit... :(

Wayne E. Miller mothbal2 at ix.netcom.com
Wed Mar 17 10:06:07 PST 2004

I had the same problem with transfering my VHS tapes to DVD.
I could only get about an hour and a half on each one. Searched
the net and found this web page:

http://www.kenstone.net/fcp_homepage/a_pack_warmouth.html

Using his tip and encoding with A.Pack I can now get over 2
hours on a DVD. As long as all you need is simple stereo sound
it works great.

Wayne