[MacDV] Audio Level & Titles over video

R B Williams brucewll at comcast.net
Fri Mar 19 02:40:10 PST 2004

Yep - it's a bug in mine too. You can increase the volume 42% to correct the audio in
each clip after applying the title, but that becomes time intensive and rather annoying.
A workaround is to -

1) export the audio from the entire sequence where titles will lie
2) lay it in as a separate track
3) mute the original sound

R.B.