[MacDV] Re: Bizarre Final Cut Pro Problem

K kochkodin at verizon.net
Sat Mar 20 06:18:07 PST 2004

I would say that your friend that "sent" the eml attachment sent you a
virus and it piggybacked on stuff that you sent out...these virii are
unable to run on the mac but can piggyback out when you send stuff...I
saw yesterday that the newest Norton supposedly will detect and destroy
these on a mac...If you got a new NAV...I would call their 800# to see
about the absolute latest updates available.  Since your friend has your
addy it is being used by the virus, along with other addy's in his book
to spread.  I have gotten a few of these eml attachments supposedly from
my aunt but she never sent anything..also I have been getting 35k
attachments from unknown addy's at least 4 days a week...They are all
kind of file formats and I immediately delete them...As far as buggering
a camera/new drive...I would say probably not...
HTH and Regards,
Mike K