[MacDV] Re: Bizarre Final Cut Pro Problem & Internet Virus

Gerhard Kuhn gerhardk at mac.com
Sat Mar 20 18:57:50 PST 2004

99.9% sure that the source is a PC user.  I have received e-mails from
people telling me I sent infected files, upon investigating these
claims it was found they were never e-mails I sent.  Like I said before
there are several PC viruses that are spoofing the return address using
an address found in the infected PCs address book.  This is what they
call social engineering, attempting to make people trust the source so
that the likelihood of the attachment being opened is increased there
by perpetuating the virus.

Don't worry it is a PC user

Gerhard