[MacDV] Re: Copying a burned DVD disc

Steven Rogers srogers1 at austin.rr.com
Sun Mar 21 13:34:47 PST 2004

On Mar 21, 2004, at 3:27 PM, Jim Simmons wrote:

>> You can use Disc Copy, but I have never tried it.
>
> I have successfully used Disc copy to make four copies of a DVD. Each
> copy looks like the original.

There's a check box you need to check when duplicating a DVD - I forget
the exact wording, but its something like "preserve video format".
You'll know it when you see it.  That's why people don't think of Disk
Copy - its perfectly capable of doing that job, but you just need to
check the non-obvious check-box to make it work. When it burns a
coaster, people just assume that it won't work.

SR