[MacDV] Mac Maintence

K kochkodin at verizon.net
Sun Mar 21 17:56:11 PST 2004

Ian Tucker wrote:

> Having had a bad experience with Nortons System Works early this year
> I have wondered about alternatives.    I have noted from various
> inputs that others have also had difficulties.
> For those that may be interested,  I thought it might be worth quoting
> from the final summary:-
>
> Sorry this is Off Subject, but I would hate others to go through my
> experience

Ian,
Not to worry...Your thoughtfulness is appreciated here.. Norton 6.0
absolutely ruined my system last summer but DW 3 was able to restore it
.  I have been thinking of getting Norton AV but am still scared of
possible problems with it...I have been able to find MacFormat at the
Barnes & Noble bookstore about 1 month behind...costs around $16 US there...
Regards and thanks again...
Mike K