The Formac Devideon Saga

Derek Roff derek at unm.edu
Mon Mar 22 08:35:27 PST 2004

> When I attempted to burn it back onto a Verbatim DVD+R (I bought
> the Devideon that does both kinds) I got the following errors, one
> after the other, after it attempted to burn (Toast at first didn't
> think a disk was inserted):

I am sure others no more than I do about this, but I remember
comments saying that you can't burn DVD+R discs because the OS
doesn't support the PLUS variety of DVD (even when you have a burner
that does).  Can anyone confirm or deny?

Derek Roff
Language Learning Center, MSC03-2100
Ortega Hall Rm 129, 1 University of New Mexico
Albuquerque, NM 87131-0001
505/277-7368, fax 505/277-3885
Internet: derek at unm.edu