[MacDV] OT Link Mac and PC

R B Williams brucewll at comcast.net
Mon Mar 22 12:02:34 PST 2004

I wouldn't try to do this via firewire mode. The PC won't understand HFS+ data at all
and could even cause corruption to other data on your Mac drive when it searches for
directory info. On the other hand, an ethernet cable connection with file sharing (for
Windows) turned on should work just fine to move the data from the DVD.

You will find more & more software shipped on DVD - maybe a drive upgrade for the Mac is
at hand?

R.B.